random thoughts of the day

douche2.jpg

I'm growing increasingly paranoid about the peak oil crisis that I believe is coming Even though I've previously considered people like this a little crazy, I'm leaning towards joining some survivalist community for when everything goes to hell. I probably won't get to it for at least another year or so. Nobody really knows what will happen, but based on information I've been reading, I think we'll start seeing big trouble around 2015. I think a zombie apocalypse would be easier to prepare for than what I think is actually coming.

I would rather just do what i do and take the extra long time to shave it all down there as opposed to dealing with the apparent high levels of pain when dealing with waxing(never have, kinda want to try though).

Any american members ever order anything from season of mist's online shop or plastic head? I am going to place a order here in about 4 days or so and i was curious as to how long shipping would take.

Any american members ever order anything from season of mist's online shop or plastic head? I am going to place a order here in about 4 days or so and i was curious as to how long shipping would take.

Both are pretty fast. Well I haven't ordered from either in like 2 years at least, but I received my stuff within a week/week and a half.

i can vouch for plastic head, its shipped by royal mail, which is incredibly fast i find

to put in perspective how shitty canadian/us mail is :p, i could order something from montreal or somewhere in the us, and from the uk, and the uk stuff would arrive probably a ewek before :lol: