random thoughts of the day

drums are low....wtf....!?!?!?!?!?!?

some cool riffs....matti vocals

i'm drunk btw...

anyways...i say...i like parts of it, drums need be higher...and more swedish fuckking riffs...drums should be more well known...i mean like, more out there....you know...im drunk btw...but anyways drums should be louder....i like some of the riffs....didd i mentoon the drums? this isnt funny,... dont laigh!

ok...i like some ruffs here and there....dont laugh fuckkerws

stefan...drums need be louder...ok?

i liked l.....well....i love the riffs in that song....soem groover here and there.

all in all....6.5/10

im drunk and swedish death metal killz...stefan i loe you.

Wrote this on the trunk of my car this morning.
IMAGE_156.jpg

drums are low....wtf....!?!?!?!?!?!?

some cool riffs....matti vocals

i'm drunk btw...

anyways...i say...i like parts of it, drums need be higher...and more swedish fuckking riffs...drums should be more well known...i mean like, more out there....you know...im drunk btw...but anyways drums should be louder....i like some of the riffs....didd i mentoon the drums? this isnt funny,... dont laigh!

ok...i like some ruffs here and there....dont laugh fuckkerws

stefan...drums need be louder...ok?

i liked l.....well....i love the riffs in that song....soem groover here and there.

all in all....6.5/10

im drunk and swedish death metal killz...stefan i loe you.

:lol:

but yeah, about the drums; they were supposed to be higher in the mix, but we had some issues about the drum mics etc.

For some reason the city workers decided to do sewer work last week and it would seem that they drove an entire family of cock roaches into my home. I have a bad infestation here and whats bad its that my house is spotless, mind a few pet stains on the carpet. Im uber pissed at the city workers for not letting us know when they where opening the gates of hell.

I bought a coloring book a couple days ago and have been listening to mellow stuff(anathema,krister linder, antimatter ulver's shadows of the suN) and the like while coloring. It's been very relaxing.