random thoughts of the day

I really hope my ex does not join this forum if she joins and sees me here im afraid there will be a flame war that you will tell you kids and grand children about.

Mine is probably on here if there's a Nevermore forum. :err:

I have serious fucking jetlag. Got back from LA on Sunday afternoon... fell asleep 7pm. Woke up 3am.. got to work at 6am to face 158 emails needing actioning.

Today I woke up at 4am so it's getting a bit better but still. Now I am roasting chicken breast for my lunch before I go to my personal trainer. :lol: Not looking forward to that..after 2 weeks of eating really shit American food and no exercise but walking to the car. :yell:

i hope your ex joins this forum :lol:

She listens to our guys Katatonia cause she thinks there one of them "scene bands" also shes a peepy little emo chick that thinks she a fucking 12 year old but shes really 21. Shes one of them types of women that has had everything handed to her on a gold platter yet her life is so messed up.

In other news *insert corny news jingel here* The gulf oil spill is still leaking out crude oil methinks that the gulf will be a blackend abyss of the decayed here soon.

l_70d4ddae03304689a61e6b70d5a7865d.jpg

Some disney fairy cake I made at work...shitty phone picture, and you can't see all the details, but I like how it turned out...everything is edible except for the toys.

OMFG I guess this trailer hit the net a couple days ago of a "proposed Mortal Kombat movie" watched it expecting shit, but its the most badass gritty MK-ness ive ever seen! watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the mass effect movie will for sure suck balls. i dont know why theyre making a movie for such a decent game anyway. i actually just finished ME1 yesterday and id really only give it a 7.8/10 (i mean it was good, and i had fun, but im not dying to play the second). i mean its like 10-15 hours if you play the story, 35-40 if you do that same generic sidequest over and over :lol:. i think people love it because its simple, from the missions to the charecter upgrading.

there are far better games and stories out there.

like mortal kombat :p, actually that movie looks awesome

if they find a way to make the aliens look.... like.... real, then i think mass effect will be a decent movie. they better not hollywoodize it but i heard the original writers are on board so have a little faith!