random thoughts of the day

Meh. The way I see it this thread was made specifically to spam.

Btw

2d is kewl again it seems. MK made a smooth transition to 3d unlike many other fighters, but this looks good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
jack nicholson should be arcturus mengsk :lol:, he has a good enough level of intimidation, but im terrible at this normally, cant think of enough good actors

lol johnny depp as jim raynor :p

nah, not nicholson :rofl: perhaps anthony hopkins as edmund duke though

wtf, no :D

hes got that voice.... that "im your friend then, when you've out lived your usefulness ill backstab ya"

i see him more as a nice kind of guy really, plus he doesn't fit physically

haha frig i missed a lot, i was thinking anthony hopkins as someone (him and jack nicholson look the same to me). they should make a large budget SC movie anyway

ok well if mass effect 2 is way better than im sure ill enjoy it, but if theyre the same.....well i'll still have fun but i wont be starting game of the year discussions...

the new mortal kombat movie looks awesome, and yes it probably will be incredibly cheesy, but thats sort of what i liked about the first two, its ultra violent and i find that very nostalgic, it reminds me of how amazing i thought it was as a kid, and how it related to my favorite fighting game while still being violent and "true to the series"
as far as video game movies there are far worse ones out there :p

also, street fighter is a great fighting game, same with marvel vs capcom

nah, not nicholson :rofl: perhaps anthony hopkins as edmund duke though

wtf, no :D

he does look really similar, its just duke is such a hateable charactar and hopkins is such a likeable actor.
i always thought mengsk was black but maybe that was just my monitor settings fail back in the day, cause ive seen concept art of his son and he's whiteo_O

MK9 (?) looks amazing. Raiden scream in the beggining is the most win ive ever seen. kung lao's fatality at the end is the most ridiculous

he does look really similar, its just duke is such a hateable charactar and hopkins is such a likeable actor.
i always thought mengsk was black but maybe that was just my monitor settings fail back in the day, cause ive seen concept art of his son and he's whiteo_O

yeah, i don't like duke either, but hopkins pretty good at doing "unlikable" characters in movies imo, he's a great actor :)

mengsk's avatar picture in SC1:
mengsk.gif

Prolly not since I'm low on mula right now. Def one of the greatest live bands in history still to this day though.

anyone into The Fall Of Every Season could recommend me an album?

edit@ nevermind, apparently they only have one full length