random thoughts of the day

i was in a car accident last night in fact, i died around 3am, soaking in the rain...

i wonder when i'll stop coming here, i just reached 3000 posts, i wonder if ill ever make a farewell post, or just disappear into obscurity...
but who cares, its teh internet, its meaningless

i was in a car accident last night in fact, i died around 3am, soaking in the rain...

i wonder when i'll stop coming here, i just reached 3000 posts, i wonder if ill ever make a farewell post, or just disappear into obscurity...
but who cares, its teh internet, its meaningless

Yes but we all love you. I LOVE YOU.

^HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: oh byron, that seriously made my day, i just burst out laughing at work hahaha, thanks :oops:

its things like this that keep me here day after day :lol:

I wish I was at work...boss gave me 3 days off in a row thinking I'd like it...well, sorry to say but I'm kind of a work addict, and with no work it's just boring.

4 tens is awesome. 5 tens would be better

i start a 5 ten week this week. dreading it. the company i work for is actually schedualing just enough overtime to miss our quarterly quota so they can aviod giving each of us bonus checks. cheap bastards.

WEE, my first song with a band : O.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGwoUsVWt90
and i actually surprised myself ;x

Edit; hope that someone gives it a listen ^^

yeah wow thats surprisngly good (i dont mean that as an insult, just most bands who post songs around just plain suck)

production could use a little beefing up, but the music seems solid, girl vocals were great (i assume its you), and that other singer sounds like a damn banshee (definitely a compliment).