random thoughts of the day

anyone into The Fall Of Every Season could recommend me an album?

edit@ nevermind, apparently they only have one full length

man that album is actually incredible, one of the best doom albums in the past few years!

also i still use msn, most people i know do too, i havent heard of anyone using icq in like.....8 years

does anyone remember when everyone started using youtube? and how? same with facebook

I remember watching Game One (the French Video Games TV channel) where they talked about a guy taking a pic of himself every day at 9 am and made a video with those pics and potsed them on "a website called Youtube" (that's exactly how they said it). That was around late 2005, that's how I personally knew about it.

^ thats cool to have such a vivd memory of it haha, i remember when facebook came out i was like "damn...i just got myspace....fuck"

now ive deleted myspace....sadly still on facebook (lol once a week or two)

I just have myspace, just use it to see what bands are up to and there's some myspace only distros where I find some rare records...other than that, just useless.

^awesome, im holding out till the full album is out.

actually when tFoES released their first album, i myspaced the guy telling him how much i loved the album, and he actually wrote me back thanking me for my time and my generous words (i think is what he said, if not its close)

nice guy, excellent band

I think October Tide's "Losing Tomorrow" is as good as Kata's "Day". Maybe even more depressing... God, it's so depressing!!!

Edit: I seem to give Rain Without End a lot of spins these days, since it's been raining here for a week non-fuckin-stop.

Just woke up after sleeping for a baby for 13 hours after maiden...maybe I got passed around some nice ummmm...anyways, the concert was fucking awesome, met up with some old bangers, and shot the shit, that was great. The new Maiden stuff kinda threw me off but it was great. I was just super glad they played Running Free, Iron Maiden, Wrathchild and Hallowed Be Thy Name....the tunes off of Brave New World sounded much better live too...those guys have the best live presence I've ever seen. Def gotta see them the next time a opportunity shows itself.

:lol: This old couple passed around some ummm ... during Maiden at Ozzfest. Rad old timers. Yep, Maiden are some rad old timers too. More energy than bands 1/3rd their age. Plus all the crazy background sets, and a giant mechanical Eddie. People dancing around bonfires then pushing security back when they tried to put them out. Not to mention Maiden played songs from each of their albums. One of the coolest experiences ever.

:lol: This old couple passed around some ummm ... during Maiden at Ozzfest. Rad old timers. Yep, Maiden are some rad old timers too. More energy than bands 1/3rd their age. Plus all the crazy background sets, and a giant mechanical Eddie. People dancing around bonfires then pushing security back when they tried to put them out. Not to mention Maiden played songs from each of their albums. One of the coolest experiences ever.

Haha, We had a bonfire also. It's too bad they wasted beer putting it out.

Just woke up after sleeping for a baby for 13 hours after maiden...maybe I got passed around some nice ummmm...anyways, the concert was fucking awesome, met up with some old bangers, and shot the shit, that was great. The new Maiden stuff kinda threw me off but it was great. I was just super glad they played Running Free, Iron Maiden, Wrathchild and Hallowed Be Thy Name....the tunes off of Brave New World sounded much better live too...those guys have the best live presence I've ever seen. Def gotta see them the next time a opportunity shows itself.

fuck sounds amazing, i cant wait to see them in a couple weeks

ummmmmmmm always makes for a good time :lol:

I think October Tide's "Losing Tomorrow" is as good as Kata's "Day". Maybe even more depressing... God, it's so depressing!!!

Edit: I seem to give Rain Without End a lot of spins these days, since it's been raining here for a week non-fuckin-stop.

it is one of the best (losing tomorrow) but its too short to compare to day which is like twice the length
:loco: