random thoughts of the day

Most of my ex-classmates are married and have at least one kid. I think they took the message too serious -we went to a catholic school- but I'm not religious at all.
I don't think I would make a good parent either. I don't like kids and I don't have patience. Not to mention pregnancy and giving birth...

I don't like kids and I don't have patience.

Hence why i'm trying to convince the wife dogs are a better option. They don't answer back and when they do you can give them a smack without having to worry about child services rocking up to your front door. Dogs ftw!

How can you not love that face.

Yeah, I don't plan on the kids part either...and I don't care for marriage either. I went to Catholic school when I was younger and they shoved all that shit down your throat. And I ain't conforming to societies demands...no matter how cheesy/generic that sounds.

I think I'm skipping that tour. Deceased and Possessed are playing here next month anyway...and they are gonna be killer, drunk off my ass club shows.

Can't really stand anything besides Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism, Pure Holocaust, Battles and At The Heart Of Winter. The past two albums just don't do it for me...but they are one of the way better Norwegian BM bands.