random thoughts of the day

I just watched a video of Opeth playing Heir Apparent in Wacken 2008 and boy Mikael's voice is fucked up... I don't know if he is like this all this time or he was just bad that day.

i saw them in may of 08 and his vocals were absolutely brutal

i saw fuck the facts (canadian grindcore) last night in town, they were brutal, their singer is a tiny (like 5 foot 6, 115 pounds at most), unassuming girl, but she got up there and screamed her face off, ive seen them before and she is incredible, saying she gives 110% is an understatement. it was all the more impresive given she was PREGNANT!
most grind thing ever, then met the band, bought some merch, one of them commented on an old shirt of theirs i had, turns out there was only like 6

got home at 2am, woke up for work at 7:30am :D, definitely an excellent night :D

lol odd coincidence but i was out last night and everyone was asking the worst band of all time

my vote went to manowar :p, although im sure given time id think of worse

The Crown bore me to death...but are you forgetting Grotesque/Early ATG, Liers In Wait, and Miasmal come from Gothenburg...which kinda makes up for everything else!

oh yes they are :), should hopefully be done recording now :D, hopefully it wont take long for them to release it so i can get the uber limited release of it right away :lol:

Just back from the show in Dublin. Really good gig with a pretty good set list. I also met Elishia from this forum there, albeit for only a few minutes. :) I also met Daniel and Niklas right after the gig. Really cool guys.