random thoughts of the day

Been listening to blackfield alot lately... not sure why... just have been... weird too since I have been actually really happy lately, doesn't seem like music to be listen to when your happy..Idk... I need a drink

I'm working far too hard on writing music that can touch on feelings language can never express with nostalgic motivation teasing my inadequacy

How can people believe in some kind of "God" honestly.. it doesn't make sense to me.

It takes (blind) faith to believe in a God, which means God will not jump in front of you with red sign yelling " I exist". And whether it is "possible" for a God to exist depends on your image of him. Many people make the (in my eyes) mistake to antropomorph (is that a verb?) him/her/it, while I think the most likely image of him is as being all and everything, so just the entire universe if you will.
There's a pocket-sized answer :p

I may have screwed up my university entrance exams. I got my results last night via email and i'm pretty disappointed. I scored in the top 36% but I doubt that will be good enough. :(