random thoughts of the day

I just finished watching "Spaced" for the 3rd time. Fucking awsome series with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright (director) from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. It was their "breakthrew" series. This is now my 2nd favourite comedyseries after Arrested Development, sadly it's only 14 episodes and they are only 20 minutes long but nevertheless fucking epic.

spaced.jpg

Ahh so busy lately I can't even fangirl over Katatonia anymore.. started a course to get me into Uni so I do that after work as well as rehearsals for a cover band that will play at my work Xmas party and singing lessons... now I am writing a job application. Starting to get ridiculously hot here and it is only November.

What did everyone do for Halloween? (if anything) I went to a wedding as a vampire.. that's about it.

I just finished watching "Spaced" for the 3rd time. Fucking awsome series with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright (director) from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. It was their "breakthrew" series. This is now my 2nd favourite comedyseries after Arrested Development, sadly it's only 14 episodes and they are only 20 minutes long but nevertheless fucking epic.

spaced.jpg

one of the few british comedy series i can honestly say is amazing. now watch always sunny in philly. best comedy on tv right now.

one of the few british comedy series i can honestly say is amazing. now watch always sunny in philly. best comedy on tv right now.

Yeah I'll have to watch that series aswell. Im watching Sons of Anarchy atm, it's great. It's the same headwriter who wrote The Sheild.

I just orderd a new PC, or to be more specific parts for a new PC. It will end up at about 1000 euro. I need to be ready for Diablo 3! I also orderd Dragon Age: Origins, cant fucking wait for that game. Dragon Age is made by the same guys who did Mass Effect and Knighs of the Old Republic 1 and 2.

Yeah I'll have to watch that series aswell. Im watching Sons of Anarchy atm, it's great. It's the same headwriter who wrote The Sheild.

haha son of bitch! another SAMCRO fan. god damn. i love that show to bits. its the only thing that's kept me going since the shield ended. season 2 has been excellent so far. tho sons and shield have different show runners. sutter was a writer for the shield tho. same difference i guess.

Isn't Ron Perlman on that show? If so that's a win.

I don't watch tv.

yeah perlman is the shit. dude you should watch at least the "good" tv. its better then the majority of movies being released.

you would not be disappointed with the likes if Sons of Anarchy, The Shield and Breaking Bad.

I need to be ready for Diablo 3! I also orderd Dragon Age: Origins, cant fucking wait for that game. Dragon Age is made by the same guys who did Mass Effect and Knighs of the Old Republic 1 and 2.

The waiting for some games is becoming eternal. It's been so long since I last played Diablo that I forgot everything about it, although by playing Sacred I'm reminded of some Diablo too as they are very alike.
Dragon Age Origins is looking good, I may be playing it soon too. I didn't know at first that its creators were the same guys that made Mass Effect. Mass Effect is my favourite, I'm waiting for the 2nd.