random thoughts of the day

I would like to open a bar that plays metal and has musically themed nights. A black metal night a doom night, a thrash night etc etc, oh of COURSE a Folk metal night(sloshing beer around in big steins while listening to korpiklaani, is way too fun).

All the bars round here play shit music(read; rap or 80s/90s rubbish), people enjoy it so doesn't seem like my idea would fly, but whatever i want to.

No cripe there are better song by Floyd, but that line was fitting for the convo. Stupid? No. Timeless anthem? Yes. Sheep is great, but Pigs (Three Different Ones) is where it's at. Best Floyd song hands down.

Good call on Pigs (Three Different Ones). I've always preferred Sheep though. I guess mainly because of that driving bass line in it. I love that album in general. It's probably my favourite Floyd album. I have it on vinyl and it sounds great. :loco:

If you're a groove fiend then Pigs is where it's at. The bass-line in the outro is godly.

If you're a groove fiend then Pigs is where it's at. The bass-line in the outro is godly.

Woops! I meant to say I prefer Sheep. Not Dogs!! But yeah, that bass intro is damn good. I got to see Roger Waters play a solo gig here about 3 years ago. Nick Mason got up and played the entire Dark Side of the Moon with him and also played for the encore. To call it the best gig ever would be an understatement!! :lol:

Well me and that girl I was talking about are now "officially" an item. :)

Also, i'm currently dressed up as a Priest. An Irishman dress up as a Priest, shocking I know. :p