random thoughts of the day

why do people hate my pals?

blog_naggers.jpg

We should turn this into the "congratulations" thread since that's what every other post seems to be. I'd like to take this time to pat myself on the back. Congrats to me! Just cause. Anyone else would like to congratulate me I also take cashiers checks, and human sacrifices in my honor.

We should turn this into the "congratulations" thread since that's what every other post seems to be. I'd like to take this time to pat myself on the back. Congrats to me! Just cause. Anyone else would like to congratulate me I also take cashiers checks, and human sacrifices in my honor.

You take cheques????! :OMG:

just another example of how everything goes wrong at the same time: The Phil Collins CD I bought is a total garbage, I didnt win the biggest lottery money in finland ever as I thought I would, the movie I was watching today (Final Destination 3D) was shit to hell and my friend got past me in Fantasy Hockey (a game in FB). Oh and I cannot get to the finnish gambling site where I have all my bets FUCK!

You take cheques????! :OMG:

Indeed it is more shocking than human sacrifice, but I'm not greedy. All I'm asking for is your life savings, maybe some gold teeth, and the family pet. ... Ya know, just small stuff you won't possibly miss.

Indeed it is more shocking than human sacrifice, but I'm not greedy. All I'm asking for is your life savings, maybe some gold teeth, and the family pet. ... Ya know, just small stuff you won't possibly miss.

Let me guess. You're actually the King of Nigeria and have been trying to get into contact with me for the last few weeks as I have won the Nigerian lotto even though I don't remember entering it. I'm guessing you just need a small transaction fee in order to process my winnings. Well sure thing your Kingship. My card details will follow shortly.

Now i'm off to Uni. It's too early for this. :lol: