random thoughts of the day

Last night I hooked up with a friend of mine who I have had a thing for since we first met about 3 years ago. It turns out she has liked me for the last few months and has been trying to drop hints but with me being a man, I completely missed or ignored them. Anyway I always thought she was totally out of my league. Apparently not!!! :)

Last night I hooked up with a friend of mine who I have had a thing for since we first met about 3 years ago. It turns out she has liked me for the last few months and has been trying to drop hints but with me being a man, I completely missed or ignored them. Anyway I always thought she was totally out of my league. Apparently not!!

grats ^^ i'm happy for you.

Just drank with some guy...good time till we got into arguments....he was trying to prove "Dark side Of The Moon" came out in 76' and that "The Wall" came out in 1990....godfukkingdammit

I honestly hate humans....except a few of course :D

Just drank with some guy...good time till we got into arguments....he was trying to prove "Dark side Of The Moon" came out in 76' and that "The Wall" came out in 1990....godfukkingdammit

I honestly hate humans....except a few of course :D

I hope you hit him with a copy of one of the aforementioned albums. :heh:

We don't need no edge'a'macation!

Grrr. Stupid song. Although the live versions have always been good there are far superior songs in the Pink Floyd back catalogue.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
You'd better watch out!
There may be dogs about
I looked over Jordan, and I've seen
Things are not what they seem.

That's what you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is not a bad dream.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of Judo,
Lo, we shall rise up,
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream.
Wave upon wave of demented avengers
March cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

Have you heard the news?
The dogs are dead!
You better stay home
And do as you're told.
Get out of the road if you want to grow old.

No cripe there are better song by Floyd, but that line was fitting for the convo. Stupid? No. Timeless anthem? Yes. Sheep is great, but Pigs (Three Different Ones) is where it's at. Best Floyd song hands down.

Last night I hooked up with a friend of mine who I have had a thing for since we first met about 3 years ago. It turns out she has liked me for the last few months and has been trying to drop hints but with me being a man, I completely missed or ignored them. Anyway I always thought she was totally out of my league. Apparently not!!! :)

isn't it hard to contemplate such thing?
Congrats dude, wish you the best :kickass:

Gratz dude hope it works out the best in anyway you want it to work out.

i need to get on the ball about reading signs, i have a feeling im missing out with this one girl..........:erk: