random thoughts of the day

It´s Skogskyrkogården in stockholm.. thetre are a bunch of bandphotos from there, but yes, entombed is the most famous :)
a bit less metal photo:
skogskyrkogarden.jpg

NO ROADRUNNER PLZ

why not? it will only boost their profile. saying this is extremely selfish and overall dumb-witted. the guys have to make a fucking living, and signing onto a label which will not hinder ANY ARTISTIC EXPRESSION (as we've seen examples of in Opeth and Porcupine Tree signing to roadrunner and not changing anything about their creativity and uniqueness) is something i'd be extremely happy about.

I'd love to see Katatonia get the recognition they deserve.

I say let them sign to Roadrunner if all it will do is get them better tours, exposure, and album sales.

Roadrunner is a great label with great bangs assigned to it.
I just hope they don't get influenced by the wrong people ... but they're pretty solid so i guess they won't.

also, i have always seen Katatonia as a band in the shadows.. and i pretty much liked that about them to be honest.
and if they sign to Roadrunner i'm sure they'll step out of the shadows so that everyone can see 'em.. and i guess i gotta get used to that ^^.

but yeah, they deserve the recognition idd.

Huh.

# Cradle of Filth (2004-present)
# DragonForce (2005-present)
# Dream Theater (2006-present)
# Lynyrd Skynyrd (2009-present)
# Megadeth (2006-present)
# Opeth (2005-present)

Definitely balances all the nu metal they have?
Whatever.. I trust the katas enough that they don't let themselves get ruined by a label change... not all labels are that evil. Roadrunner has enough big sellers, they can afford sth different.