random thoughts of the day

He's the best cake man in the business. If you need a crazy cake then he's your man. Mad respect.

Well I cake decorate and bake...switch off during the week. I'm very useful, haha. Actually I decorate better than the girl there who has done it for about 4-5 years, I just started decorating last March, haha. Sales went up 20% yesterday...I told my boss that I promise cake sales will go up if she lets me dec them, and one day proved that...the decorator didn't seem too happy with me today, haha.

I work with mostly women in my bakery...and I have nothing against women at all...but they nag, complain, converse, yell and are so two-faced. Also the "bad ass tough girl" attitude pisses me off. And I'm not saying this is everywhere, but I'm a worker, and I like to keep to myself when I work...I'll ask questions if I need to, or help the customers, but how they act just arghhhhhz me. I usually always had more respect for my women managers, or coworkers, but this is not the case here.

Then again...I should finish college and I wouldn't have to deal with this :p

Ohhhh life....

haha^ in the summer i scan applications all day long, normally like 800-1300, theres lots of people around but i like to keep to myself, just chill out with some music or something

i find if you get involved with the people you work with, you end up with a lot of aquantances and a lot of drama, and i think thats the same for guys and girls

also, i never had count chocula, i had corn flakes, bran flakes (awesome) and sometimes frosted flakes if it was on sale, my dad didnt believe in sugary cereals..........

Well I find myself talking more to women than to men because I don't care for the average man conversation: sports, cars, talking down to women, video games...etc, so that's why I said all this.

So I just usually keep to myself, unless I find something interesting in a person, which usually doesn't happen because 1: the usual person has boring interests and 2: usually people with awesome interests don't say it because they'd be embarrassed or something...

Well I find myself talking more to women than to men because I don't care for the average man conversation: sports, cars, talking down to women, video games...etc, so that's why I said all this.

So I just usually keep to myself, unless I find something interesting in a person, which usually doesn't happen because 1: the usual person has boring interests and 2: usually people with awesome interests don't say it because they'd be embarrassed or something...

my main group of friends happens to be guys, but most of us have been friends for the past 15 years (lol over 3/4 of my life), i agree though, i find it hard to relate to the average guy, i dont know anything about cars, the video games i play are all obscure, as is the music i listen to, i like having a girlfriend because its different than guy conversation

i agree with you, although i find it hard to relate to people, even when they make an effort, ive accepted that no one will ever have the same taste in music as me :p

All jokes aside I can appreciate both sides of the equation. Even though sometimes I don't frekken understand what women are thinking. Mainly I've got to watch my sarcastic humor around them. That can get me in trouble. :lol:

Oh, i understand men very well ^^
i love their sense of humour and i love joining their convo's. their way of not making sense totally fits me, somehow.

and yep, sarcasm is pretty dangerous with women around you ;].