random thoughts of the day

PT
Opeth
They used to have Type O Neg

and lets not forget da greatest band of all timez ... Nickelback! ... no .. no that's not right .. I mean Nickelcrap.

Edit: Just like any label they have their fair share of crap, but they still have a few top acts. I think Roadrunner would really boost people's awareness of the band.

After it stood in my sisters closet for 11 years I've now watched Fucking Åmål. What a wonderful movie.

Ladies, if inclined for something for the heart, watch it. And force boyfriends too.

Ive never been big into the whole i hate label X and love label X, so i cant really say anything of merit. But i dunno chalk it up to the shit bands on RR(with a few exceptions) but i dont want Katatonia on there. I dunno granted i got into them in late 05, ive always viewed katatonia as our/my little secret, granted yes they deserve WAAAAAAAAAY more recognition and respect and adoration than they have, but i just dread seeing a hipster emo piece of shit viewing katatonia as the flavor of the week if they got big. Again i dunno, ive always been kind of a dick when it comes to music, i love what i love, and if you listen to shit music(rap/emo etc) i will talk shit about said music, im just kind of a mean person by nature, but i got plenty of folks who love me :p,tangent bah. But yea while i want katatonia to be HAYYYYYUUUUUGGGGEE i dont want the potential following of bandwagon folks to jump on them.

Bah, if you think what i said is complete retarded shit, im sorry but im just ranting.

2009-11-05105917.jpg

Its only a seasonal item nowadays, at least in my town it is, so yea i picked up about a dozen boxes in the last week. I took that pic for a friend who has never had the cereal and i sent it to him. Its delicious