random thoughts of the day

Well our Minister for Education has confirmed that University fee's are being brought back in. This is going to be an absolute shit storm of a summer. Our country is one of the worst affected by the worldwide recession and now our government is effectively making a third level education accessible to only those that can afford it. It also means that we will have less graduates in the next 4 or 5 years. One of the reasons we had done so well for the last 15 years is that we had a highly educated and skilled workforce. With college/university now out of reach for some people it means that we will have an even harder time attracting back companies. I have to hand it to my government. When they fail, they fail hard. Personally I hope this collapses the government. There are a lot of differing opinions on the fee's issue within the main political parties so hopefully there will be enough dissent in order for an early general election to take place. We need one badly. Our current government is completely incompetent.

like my metal!!:headbang: 666!1

LIKE MY WHISKEY LABEL!
subliminalmessages.gif