random thoughts of the day

i have 3 joints so i need to fucking go out and smoke. but i'm already blitzed and i dont wanna go. what should i do D:
My smoking habits are weird. If its a normal night and i don't plan on drinking i can have a few one hitters and be good for the whole night. But if i've been drinking/smoking i can just smoke and smoke the whole night. Granted, i'll be fucked up but my tolerance is ridiculous.

^it happens

yeah that shirt is stupid, i mean who wants a shirt from a band store that doesnt advertise a band :p

it'd be a bad metal shirt anyway, well unless your in a terrible band

^that reminds me of something i saw on tv yesterday

once you date someone with a car, you cant go back to the bus
once you date someone with their own place, you cant mess around at moms house :p

My dear aunt got her breast removed due to a fucking cancer, and my beloved sister moved to fucking Finland yesterday with her husband (who is a pretty nice guy). Fucking gay times.

Shining are on a US tour this forthcoming January, sadly no dates for Michigan, fuuuuuck. I may go visit my friend in AZ a bit earlier than i thought, we can hit up the tucson show :p

Yeah, the NYC show which I was going to attend got cancelled and moved to NJ and Devildriver is now headlining the show. Gay.