random thoughts of the day

ive never been to therepy, always sounded like fun though......maybe fun isnt the right word, but i suppose it would be nice to talk to someone without having any kind of relationship (beyond i pay him for time)

shaved my beard today

I don't understand the mindset that finds telling one's dirty secrets to a payed acquaintance somehow therapeutic.

@ dauthus; well, i got forced to go there by my parents. which is quite funny. but i made a lot of new friends there hahaha. so i really don't mind going there but also, it doesn't make it serious business at all.

@ Lisra; i'm afraid you're right.. i've been in different kinds of therapy for 3 years now and still i don't get what i'm actually doing there. they just nod and ask some stuff.. that's all.

Now since my 4 days in a row of 3am-11am shifts are over...i could be getting some sleep....but i'm having red stripe instead :)

hooray bier

I need sleep, but I've got too much work to do today. Bah. I feel made whack yo.

Yeah... I hear ya...I get Saturday off though...probably gonna sleep in pretty good.

Just got Revisions in the mail. Came with a 3 trucker hat...ugly as fukk...gave it to my brother, haha.

In the end my therapist got the idea I was "focussing anger" on her, when I was just bored with the tired unhelpful repetition. In the end I declared myself cured and walked away.

uhh, and Katatonia is coming!

*jumps around*

Yeah, the NYC show which I was going to attend got cancelled and moved to NJ and Devildriver is now headlining the show. Gay.

Wait that is to say Shining are opening for Devildriver? WTF? thats weak, i was a fan of Devil Driver wayyyy back when i was in like 10th/11th grade, but they are boring by my standards now.