random thoughts of the day

I had to sit through Devil Driver to watch Opeth once. The sound was comparable to the two hillbillies from Deliverance fricken farm animals. Squeal like a pig boi!

I had to sit through Devil Driver to watch Opeth once. The sound was comparable to the two hillbillies from Deliverance fricken farm animals. Squeal like a pig boi!
HAHA same here, I thought they were dull as shit and too noisy, as in my ears were ringing before Opeth even got on the stage(and I was halfway back, their live sound in general was poor), fucks me off when support bands do that especially if they're generic faggotry like DEVILDRIVERRRRRRR:kickass::kickass::kickass:.......:yuk:

I remember that show...I remember Dez was saying a bunch of stuff on stage and then he said "I love this shit"...and it got quiet and I yelled out "YOU LOVE SHIT?" and I got a few chuckles.

Lame ass band...poseurzzzzzzzz till death

Oh and Svart records is releasing these:

Pentagram: Be Forewarned 2LP
Katatonia: Dance of December Souls 2LP (including Jhva Elohim Meth)
Katatonia: Discouraged Ones 2LP (including Scarlet Heavens)
Axegrinder: Rise of the Serpent Men LP

:) :) :) :) :) :)

DODS ON VINYLLLL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that show...I remember Dez was saying a bunch of stuff on stage and then he said "I love this shit"...and it got quiet and I yelled out "YOU LOVE SHIT?" and I got a few chuckles.

Lame ass band...poseurzzzzzzzz till death

Their guitarist gave me such a fuck you look. :lol: I just kept giving him a blank "you suck" stair.

Remember those huge drunk ass indians yelling, "Demon of the Fall" the entire show? :lol: Classic.