random thoughts of the day

Lucky you all. The starting of an awful summer is approching here.
And I hate summer.

Same... there are already fires around the place. Stupid hot weather. I will have to go to Mendicant's place to use his pool.. and to visit him and his girlfriend of course :D

My leave from work starts on Christmas eve. Looking forward to a month off work. 8 days will be spent at the coast and some more in Melbourne.

i am frustrated.. i hate it when the person who you are expecting a text message from isn't responding. >.<

I hate when that happens too and it seems to be happening all the time to me lately. I text multiple people and they never reply. Add to that the fact I feel lonely a great deal of the time and my life is fantastic. Also I hate this time of year. :erk:

and that same person just dumped me 10 minutes ago.... just before xmas... GODDAMNIT. i don't deserve all this shit life has to offer. why me..

I'm sorry. That's pretty bad. Myself and my girlfriend broke up 3 weeks ago so i'm effectively in the same situation as you. *hugs*

I think I had it pretty bad, moved to the other side of America to be with my ex...halfway through things turned sour...got stuck there for 6 more months...made it through though...

this shit ain't worth dwelling on, move on...