random thoughts of the day

Honey Bunches of Oats is the best.

When will the puppy stop climbing over her gate?

Having watched Citizen Kane and several Godzilla movies in the last few days, I don't know what to watch today.

And finally, when the fuck will my fiancee be back from Indiana? =[

My big 4 would be: Dark Angel playing "Darkness Descends" in its entirely, Sodom playing the first ep and lp, Kreator playing nothing but mid-late 80s stuff, and Either Vio-lence or Ulysses Siren(I know they don't have that much material, but quality over quantity imo).

How the fuck did I forget DARK ANGEL? Yeah, they definitely have to be there. And 'Eternal Nightmare' by Vio-lence is one of the greatest thrash songs ever written, so they could just play that six times in a row and I'd be happy. Hmmm....

Dark Angel - Mostly 'Darkness Descends' stuff with some 'Time Does Not Heal' thrown in, too. 'We Have Arrived' had some good songs too, just weak production. 'Leave Scars' still doesn't do much for me but if they played the first two songs from it that'd rule.

Sabbat - Anything from 'History of a Time to Come' and 'Dreamweaver (Reflections of Our Yesterdays'.

Destruction - 'Release from' motherfucking 'Agony'!!!

Sodom - 'In the Sign of Evil', 'Obsessed by Cruelty', and especially 'AGENT ORANGE'.

Kreator - Anything from the first five albums.

So that's a Big Five. Whatever. Also Sepultura playing a bunch of 'Schizophrenia' songs, some 'Beneath the Remains' songs, and 'Infected Voice' about six times in a row, that would do just fine.

Saw Eddie Izzard tonight. It was great...and he has risen from the mediocre mark he left last time I saw him. Gotta love that man.

I think a big 4 Swedish tour for (newer)Death Metal would have to be: Necrovation, Tribulation, Vanhelgd and Miasmal.

This country just keeps spitting out new, quality dm bands....i love it, my wallet doesn't tho :D

So much snow!

And for some reason I feel like the evil giraffe from Izzard's stand-up...
"I will eat all the leaves - - so other giraffes may die"