random thoughts of the day

yeah, too much snow indeed. and it's fucking awesome. and i'm fucking stoned again. new year is soon!

Took the puppy to the vet for vaccinations this morning. That went well. Unfortunately, that was the only cool thing that happened today. I've just gotten in a worse and worse mood as the hours go by. I went for a drive and blasted SYL's 'City' for the first time in a while and screamed until it hurt. Then I listened to Devin Townsend's 'Ocean Machine' for a similar effect though a little mellower. Then I topped it off with a few songs from 'Night Is the New Day' and 'Tonight's Decision'. So now I'm not as pissy as I was earlier but still just as lonely and listless. *sigh* This doesn't feel like Christmas.

Took the puppy to the vet for vaccinations this morning. That went well. Unfortunately, that was the only cool thing that happened today. I've just gotten in a worse and worse mood as the hours go by. I went for a drive and blasted SYL's 'City' for the first time in a while and screamed until it hurt. Then I listened to Devin Townsend's 'Ocean Machine' for a similar effect though a little mellower. Then I topped it off with a few songs from 'Night Is the New Day' and 'Tonight's Decision'. So now I'm not as pissy as I was earlier but still just as lonely and listless. *sigh* This doesn't feel like Christmas.

That Devin is better than any cure. We are all lonely this Christmas apparently...

umm.. just got home from the local pub and guess who was there.. my exbf. i cried, lol. but fortunately there were friends who supported me.
anyway, he ignored me the whole time.
really, that was so lame.. so lame that i really don't care anymore.

i love tequila....found a good bottle for like half price a while ago, good tequila is the best

haha a lonely christmas for all i suppose, i have no choice but to join in