random thoughts of the day

I had a dream last night that I went to Norway to see Opeth. I talked to Mike out the front of the venue, then watched lots of big trucks drive down the road. Then I was just walking around the city which was flat, snowy and had lots of Melbourne street names.

I had a weird dream too, there is a girl i know from the net and that i like a lot, I dreamed i met two versions of her and i was turning my left arm around the hip of the cheerful, beautiful version of her, and the other arm around the hip of the pale, and weird one.. and then i introduced them to each other and kissed them at once....

^pale girls are great, you obviously have no idea what your talking about

haha jk hexwind

weird dream though, i wonder what it means......

i had a dream last night that i caught a golf ball from a moving bus on the highway....and this (pale) girl i like was somewhere too, we were taking an exam and for some reason i was friends with a shorter version of the guy who lost his legs in forrest gump (but he had his legs oddly)

I'm kind of glad I stopped writing my dreams down because now I remember less and less about them. Which isn't that much a loss with all the shit I'm dreaming atm.

huh. ill be 20 soon.

^pale girls are great, you obviously have no idea what your talking about

haha jk hexwind

weird dream though, i wonder what it means......

i had a dream last night that i caught a golf ball from a moving bus on the highway....and this (pale) girl i like was somewhere too, we were taking an exam and for some reason i was friends with a shorter version of the guy who lost his legs in forrest gump (but he had his legs oddly)

It reminds me of my dream somhow.... :lol:
btw, i thought you were a girl :erk:

^well this is pretty anonymous, and i never really stated i was a guy/girl, so i guess that's fair, sorry to disappoint you :p, hope i didnt break your heart :p hahahahaha

but yeah im a guy, got all the parts, got a rockin christmas beard too

dreams are messed eh?

I'm blond and can grow one for 2 weeks and it hardly shows unless your standing in front of me. ^^

beards. serious business.

and bards. and bars.

and I probably should go to bed.

haha im 21, my beard grows in almost everywhere, straight and black.....and red in some places

random hair colors run in my family, as does thick hair.............im glad im not a girl......

breaks are the best time to grow a beard

its sad this is all i have to talk about :p

happy birthday lisra :), welcome to being 20, its not bad