random thoughts of the day

Aaaarghh... This year I'll probably have to choose between Hellfest/Metalcamp, or a road trip with friends and a van through Sweden... This is unfair!
Go for the roadtrip! You'll have countless chances to go to festivals..
If you go to Sweden, let me know, and drinks are on me in Stockholm :)
Another reason to go for the roadtrip, I can testify from personal experience that Björn is a cool guy ;)
It's getting too damn hot in here. Today it's 34 C and it's full of mosquitoes. I just want fuckin summer to end already. Stupid season.
Nut'n wrong with summer! :) But yeah, too hot ain't nice especially when it's humid.. Mosquitoes are terrible as well.

right now we have -20°C here.. it is estimated that some parts of Sweden will have down to -44° tonight.
(thats -4/-47°F for you who think amoniumchloride is some sort of standard measure ;))

Or as we say;
there are no mosquitoes outside right now.

LOL

Kelvins or gtfo

its about 250 Kelvins here

Alright I went out with my 2 best friends, and we decided we'll be doing the road trip through Sweden! I'm really excited about it.
Any tips for absolute must-see things are more than welcome. We'll be around for a few weeks. (just for the record, camping in the woods or whatever is allowed in Sweden, right? Cos it isn't over here)

Alright I went out with my 2 best friends, and we decided we'll be doing the road trip through Sweden! I'm really excited about it.
Any tips for absolute must-see things are more than welcome. We'll be around for a few weeks. (just for the record, camping in the woods or whatever is allowed in Sweden, right? Cos it isn't over here)

You´ve got mail :)

Camping in the Swedish woods- I know all about that and would definitely recommend it to every outdoor freak!!!
The further you get up North, the easier it will be to find beautiful lonely paradises in the middle of nature.
Make sure to pick up the detailed local maps (they're free), you'll find them at the tourist info points everywhere right at the roadside.
Or if you have A LOT of spare time, read my myspace blogs and you'll find many tips for good places in the countryside as well as in Stockholm.
Have a good trip!!

wildthings.jpg

I love that book.
I cant remember the story for my life, but those images are forever etched into my "get-cosy-and-feel-like-a-kid" part of the brain.

Cant wait to see the movie.