random thoughts of the day

i agree we do have a two party system in sweden, and that is bad.
however, atleast we can vote to stand on the left or right side of Sahlin/Reinfelt.
or vote environmental.. or pirate..

i agree we do have a two party system in sweden, and that is bad.
however, atleast we can vote to stand on the left or right side of Sahlin/Reinfelt.
or vote environmental.. or pirate..

Well, either way you get a shit sandwich since you get (IMO) invotable parties on both sides. The birth of the pirate party is a great thing though. Civil liberties is something neither side gives a shit about.

Well, either way you get a shit sandwich since you get (IMO) invotable parties on both sides. The birth of the pirate party is a great thing though. Civil liberties is something neither side gives a shit about.

is that the thepiratebay.org?:lol:

but seriously, two party system is awesome...three party is ok too but what happens here in israel with tons of small parties and about 4-5 big ones elected in the knesset(israeli parlament), you get total lack of stability and elections every 2.5-3 years instead of 4. these elections and the coaltion talks are all paid for by the tax payers.

but seriously, two party system is awesome...three party is ok too but what happens here in israel with tons of small parties and about 4-5 big ones elected in the knesset(israeli parlament), you get total lack of stability and elections every 2.5-3 years instead of 4. these elections and the coaltion talks are all paid for by the tax payers.

we have had multiparty system in sweden for many years and it has worked fine.
Nowadays, although you still can vote for all parties, they have created coalitions, so that even though the blue parties always have less votes, since they are four vs 3 in the coalitions, have a chance of winning..
ergo about 35% of swedens votes for the socialdemocratic parties doesnt beat the 25% of the second biggest..
which, if you ask me, is pretty crappy.

Well, at least it's sweet with some freedom of choice not clouded by idiot überconservatives on the right side getting along when you want to vote liberal or environmental/feministic nuts when voting social democratic. That's more important tbh.

we have had multiparty system in sweden for many years and it has worked fine.
Nowadays, although you still can vote for all parties, they have created coalitions, so that even though the blue parties always have less votes, since they are four vs 3 in the coalitions, have a chance of winning..
ergo about 35% of swedens votes for the socialdemocratic parties doesnt beat the 25% of the second biggest..
which, if you ask me, is pretty crappy.

what's wrong about that picture is that ultimately moderaterna (the 25% blue party for those unswedish) gets pretty much all the power without the "real" votes + drives folkpartiet and centerpartiet further into conservative shit territory.

Well, at least it's sweet with some freedom of choice not clouded by idiot überconservatives on the right side getting along when you want to vote liberal or environmental/feministic nuts when voting social democratic. That's more important tbh.

when it comes to forming coalition you might vote for a left wing party which will eventually collaborate with a religious party(more likely to be milked for billions by the relligious party) so you pretty much get the same thing here...there's the uberleft party here that promise in their campagne not to sit in the parlament with the religious one and they are keeping it but they have only 3 seats in parlament while the religious ones have 14.

when it comes to forming coalition you might vote for a left wing party which will eventually collaborate with a religious party(more likely to be milked for billions by the relligious party) so you pretty much get the same thing here...there's the uberleft party here that promise in their campagne not to sit in the parlament with the religious one and they are keeping it but they have only 3 seats in parlament while the religious ones have 14.

I guess I just wanna personalize my vote at least a little bit. That's probably impossible among the masses though. Sweden used to have a pretty decent left/central coalition before the liberal parties turned into shit.