random thoughts of the day

Eh, how is exactly the weather in Sweden??? I hope it will be sunny in 2 weeks, I don't want to spend my holidays under the rain :zombie:

Come to Tunisia dude, and you will crying out begging for someone to take you back to Sweden It's SO FUCKING HOT HERE !!!!

Bugger. guess I was there at the wrong time. i spend some weeks there in.. 2002.. I think.. around easter and it was kinda rainy and not very warm. Felt kinda odd because the desert was so close. Interesting place though. People kept touching my hair Oo

More good news for me! I've just been accepted into another University. So now that means out of the 3 biggest Universities in my country, i've been accepted into 2 of them. I'm glad I waited until I was 23 to go back to University. :)

Bugger. guess I was there at the wrong time. i spend some weeks there in.. 2002.. I think.. around easter and it was kinda rainy and not very warm. Felt kinda odd because the desert was so close. Interesting place though. People kept touching my hair Oo

lmao !! wtf man , where the hell have you been exactly ? people were touching your hair????? !!!!
emm, you would better come in summer ;) but in the capitol is always hot, but in Sousse, Hammamet, and such places, it's really cool !

I was close to Sousse, near a place called Monastir, if I recall correctly. it was great fun there, but yes.. whenever I was out locals (I presume..) kept on putting a hand on my head in passing. Dunno why. With all the tourists crawling everywhere blond hair can't be that seldom..

I was close to Sousse, near a place called Monastir, if I recall correctly. it was great fun there, but yes.. whenever I was out locals (I presume..) kept on putting a hand on my head in passing. Dunno why. With all the tourists crawling everywhere blond hair can't be that seldom..

ah okay, sousse is a good place, especially Kantawi ;] but again, touching your hair sounds fucking weirdo haha

^truth

i thought the katatonia forum had changed it alyout today, turned out my computer was just slow and having a hard time loading it :/

Because You were talking about getting into uni.

I'm 23 and studying again too. It shits allover working full time.

True! Although, I haven't had a job in 2 years now. I walked out on my last job as I was fed up of dealing with morons. I've been on some sort of government welfare since as I have no other source of income. It was somewhat part of a bigger plan though as i've been able to keep my welfare payments while studying in college for the last year, without which it would have been impossible to go to college and prepare for University (obviously).

Ohhhhh what should I buy to drink tonight....yuengling black and tan....arrogant bastard ale....or chimay....or stop being a drunk and buy some water.

i want a back rub too

michael jackson died at 50 years of age. interesting

i always find it fascinating when celebs die.

also ed mcmahon died monday and farrah faucet last night.

as they say, celebrity deaths come in 3's