random thoughts of the day

oh dude come on, you think if YOU will work in the store you will have any customers?? :lol: of course you will employ a chick out there and she will handle everything, all you have to do is check what products you got and count money...

Man I took almost 3 years off after high school or whatever you call it in Sweden. I literally just started college last week for the first time and I'm 21... Kinda depressing but it's never too late. I actually enjoy it, even though it's a Junior College, the credits are all transferable to major universities

It's never too late to go back to college etc. I'm 24 and i'm going back to University having not been to Uni since I was 18. I'm starting a completely new Degree as I never finished my first one when I was 18. I took the time off to "find myself" I suppose.

Twice actually :lol: When I speak in festivals it's usually one or two fuck or shit in each sentence. Speaking english without swearing blows, swedish as well :lol: ...and shocking prude people is a nice bonus as well.