random thoughts of the day

I've got one in my right eyebrow too but some random guy told me that the right side it's used for the ladies and the left one for the dudes. I just don't know :)

I've got one in my right eyebrow too but some random guy told me that the right side it's used for the ladies and the left one for the dudes. I just don't know :)

I've got my left eyebrow pierced. I don't care what side its 'supposed' to be in.

yeah, that's annoying ;o

i stretched my ears.. but i'm thinking of letting it heal again.
everyone has stretched ears nowadays..
I had a go at stretching my left earlobe once....i got as far as 3mm before i realised it wasn't for me. fun thing to try though, but the tapers they give you when you stretch it are so fucking annoying! they always fall out, i dont think you're supposed to wear them as jewelry though....i've got a friend who has a what....12...14mm? stretched earlobe and you can get some impressive looking jewelry at that size, i was only ever gonna go up to like 6 or 8 though. but yeah, like i said i pussied out cause i didn't fancy having a bigger hole in my ear:cool:

yep i let them heal ^^. i just don't like it.

also,

Hi there

This is just to let you know that we have now despatched order ID 5077185 that you ordered from us on 04th October 2009 13:14.

YAAAAAAAY, kata shirt is mine in a few days

I found out that my apartment building was converted from a hospital in the 1940's. I actually ran into an old man who said he was born here. Apparently my bedroom was the morgue. Supposed to be haunted too, of course, though not as haunted as the nursery upstairs.

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

1899_3431-jpeg.jpg

I found out that my apartment building was converted from a hospital in the 1940's. I actually ran into an old man who said he was born here. Apparently my bedroom was the morgue. Supposed to be haunted too, of course, though not as haunted as the nursery upstairs.

hm, guess i'd be freaking out.
but i guess you're used to stuff happening like this?

hm, guess i'd be freaking out.
but i guess you're used to stuff happening like this?

Where I live is very superstitious. The area where I live has 20 churches and only 7000 people. My neighbor on the east side is a Lutheran church and on the west side is a Baptist church. There are 3 others on my block. I know for a fact that this building used to be called Lady Grey Hospital, but all I've got to go on that I'm in the morgue is hearsay. I want to go down to the archives and see if I can dig up some old floorplans or photos.

As far as ghosts go, the only thing this place is haunted by is me.