Randomness

579966881_d5a9f8f5ea.jpg

Taken from: http://www.thelocal.se/7650/

A Swedish heavy metal fan has had his musical preferences officially classified as a disability. The results of a psychological analysis enable the metal lover to supplement his income with state benefits.

Roger Tullgren, 42, from Hässleholm in southern Sweden has just started working part time as a dishwasher at a local restaurant.

Because heavy metal dominates so many aspects of his life, the Employment Service has agreed to pay part of Tullgren's salary. His new boss meanwhile has given him a special dispensation to play loud music at work.

"I have been trying for ten years to get this classified as a handicap," Tullgren told The Local.

"I spoke to three psychologists and they finally agreed that I needed this to avoid being discriminated against."

Roger Tullgren first developed an interest in heavy metal when his older brother came home with a Black Sabbath album in 1971.

Since then little else has mattered for the 42-year-old, who has long black hair, a collection of tattoos and wears skull and crossbones jewelry.

The ageing rocker claims to have attended almost three hundred shows last year, often skipping work in the process.

Eventually his last employer tired of his absences and Tullgren was left jobless and reliant on welfare handouts.

But his sessions with the occupational psychologists led to a solution of sorts: Tullgren signed a piece of paper on which his heavy metal lifestyle was classified as a disability, an assessment that entitles him to a wage supplement from the job centre.

"I signed a form saying: 'Roger feels compelled to show his heavy metal style. This puts him in a difficult situation on the labour market. Therefore he needs extra financial help'. So now I can turn up at a job interview dressed in my normal clothes and just hand the interviewers this piece of paper," he said.

The manager at his new workplace allows him to go to concerts as long as he makes up for lost time at a later point. He is also allowed to dress as he likes and listen to heavy metal while washing up.

"But not too loud when there are guests," he said.

The Local spoke to an occupational psychologist in Stockolm, who admitted to being baffled by the decision.

"I think it's extremely strange. Unless there is an underlying diagnosis it is absolutely unbelievable that the job centre would pay pay out.

"If somebody has a gambling addiction, we don't send them down to the racetrack. We try to cure the addiction, not encourage it," he said.

Henrietta Stein, deputy employment director for the Skåne region, is also puzzled by the move; "an interest in music" is not usually sufficient to qualify for wage benefits.

"Certain cases are confidential but in general there is always a medical reason that is well-documented," she said.

Tullgren currently plays bass and guitar in two rock bands and says that he tends to get a lot of positive reactions for daring to be himself.

"Some might say that I should grow up and learn to listen to other types of music but I can't. Heavy metal is my lifestyle," he said.

Halle-fucking-lujah! If they can get away with it in Sweden, surely it's doable here!

A bloke I work with did the most funniest thing in the history of EVER today. I had the oven shift at work today i'm a baker. My work mate hid inside the prover (where you put the bread to make it rise before it goes in the oven) when I opened the prover door he had a tape measure a hand tissue some white fondant on his hand and had his shorts down pretending to wank. We both pissed ourselves laughing and the customers out the front heard our histerical laughter and saw him come out of the prover pulling his shorts up which made it more piss funny:lol: :lol:

Either way it's still piss funny, we always do shit to make each other laugh at work. Like if ive got a fart coming I wait untill he is scooping some flour out of a bag quickly go over and let it drop in his face. Very crude/immature, but extremly funny

Either way it's still piss funny, we always do shit to make each other laugh at work. Like if ive got a fart coming I wait untill he is scooping some flour out of a bag quickly go over and let it drop in his face. Very crude/immature, but extremly funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Watto, you're alright.

I approve of the above outlined shennanigins.

Thanks for effectively ruining the smell of fresh bread for me.

Stormy loves it:
15060718ck1.jpg

If he ever shits you with Blind Guardian ramblings just tell him to pick a card.

Take from The Age:

A Brisbane woman stabbed a male friend twice in the shower after he refused to stop masturbating in front of her children.

Defence lawyers for Kylie Louise Wilson, 28, said the mother of two "lost it" when her friend of six years, Daniel Peter Blair, went on a masturbation marathon on April 6 last year.

Brisbane's District Court this morning heard Mr Blair had showed up at Wilson's unit at Birkdale unit, in Redland Shire, where he took amphetamines before having a shower.

Whilst in the bathroom, Mr Blair, 32, began pleasuring himself, before moving to Wilson's bedroom, where he rolled around naked on her bed and continued his lewd conduct.

He returned to the bathroom for more and was busted by Wilson, who was attempting to bath her three-and-a-half year-old daughter.

The court heard Mr Blair refused her repeated requests to stop, prompting her to fetch a knife from the kitchen which she used to stab him twice in the left shoulder.

Crown prosecutors said Mr Blair paused only to put on his shorts and flee outside to wait for police to arrive, but was again overcome by the urge.

"Despite his injury, it seems (Mr Blair) continued to masturbate while in the garage," the prosecutor said.

Police took him to hospital where he received treatment for the minor stab wounds.

It has to be said: what a tosser.

LOL - fuck you brendan - you talk to me normally on msn and u dont tell me about this!!!1 Funny shit though, fucking no one comes near me with cards or the deck will be thrown behind brendans bed.

stempy and andrew got backstage and met vinnie paul.
when they bought their shirts, the guy just gave em backstage passes.
lucky bastards.