Rank The Maiden Albums

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Like I said earlier this place has no purpose and it's only clueless idiots like you and that other kid who give this place somekind of entertainment value. Seeing someone as stupid as you posting here makes me feel good about myself, you know? Thanks for proving my point, taking it up the ass and just being a complete dork. :wave:

P.S - What was your nickname back in 99-01?

How was I taking it up the ass if no one was talking to me until I posted that? I don't think I made an ass of myself. I think you're just being an ass, and either missing my point or not caring enough to process it.

Here's the point- If you hang out on internet forums for something to do, you're a loser. I'm a loser, I know it.
You're even worse. You think a dead forum is so relevant that you seem to be making this one into an ongoing funeral for the old one.
I'm just trying to make you realize there's no point. Go out and do something else, or if not atleast let people enjoy a forum however they want to.

I was The Phantom of the Opera back then.

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Thanks for proving my point

What point did I prove? Are you just trying to make yourself look better by tossing out phrases that reek of "I won"? The more random nonsense you shit out, the better it makes my point look. But this time, I'm really interested.. What was YOUR point, that I somehow proved?

Zivilyn said:
What point did I prove? Are you just trying to make yourself look better by tossing out phrases that reek of "I won"? The more random nonsense you shit out, the better it makes my point look. But this time, I'm really interested.. What was YOUR point, that I somehow proved?

Read the thread, I don't have time to explain everything to you. Start using those braincells.

If you think you're a loser that's your problem. Are you stupid or shallow enough to rank people as "winners" or "losers"? That's truly pathetic. What determines whether someone's a loser or not? You're just buying into the average Joe's way of thinking.

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Read the thread, I don't have time to explain everything to you.

Or maybe you can't?

Tangerine Dreamer said:
If you think you're a loser that's your problem. Are you stupid or shallow enough to rank people as "winners" or "losers"? That's truly pathetic. What determines whether someone's a loser or not? You're just buying into the average Joe's way of thinking.

I just think we both could be spending our time in much more productive ways right now, and if either of us think we have anything to lose or gain from this, we're failures. :D

Just because I'm bored...

1. Somewhere In Time (godly)
2. Killers
3. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
4. Piece Of Mind
5. Powerslave
6. Iron Maiden
7. The Number Of The Beast (so fucking played out it's not even funny)
8. Brave New World
9. The X Factor
10. No Prayer For The Dying
11. Dance Of Death
12. Virtual 11
13. Fear Or The Dark (just dogshit...doesn't deserve to even be ranked)

1) Somewhere in Time.
Their masterwork. Even the B-sides rule (That Girl, Reach Out)!

2) Piece of Mind.
The best produced, best sounding Maiden.

3) Number of the Beast.
Sure, it's played out beyond comprehension. But it is for a reason.

4) Iron Maiden.
The debut is grossly underrated. The DiAnno era is godly in it's own right.

5) Powerslave.
There's so much melody here....and again, a great production.

6) Seventh Son.
Great songs, but 'bloated' production. Infinite Dreams is among their best.

7) Dance of Death.
Among the worst produced albums ever. But great songs nonetheless.

8) Brave New World.

9) Killers

10) X Factor

11) No Prayer

12) Virtual

13) Fear of the Dark.
Worst album ever? Seriously.

SoundMaster said:
I still don't understand why DOD is so univerally despised by Maiden fans. It f*cking kicks ass. Well, it's no Duran Duran, but it's still quite good.

DOD is the Milli Vanilli of metal music. In other words: utter crap, sucks donkey testicles, stinks, etc.

"No More Lies" is the best song on that album and it's not even a great song.... quite average.

1. Fear Of The Dark (never understood all the hate, this album is simply amazing.)
2. Somewhere In Time
3. Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
4. Powerslave
5. Brave New World
6. Number Of The Beast
7. Dance Of Death
8. No Prayer For The Dying
9. Piece Of Mind
10. The X Factor
11. Killers
12. Iron Maiden
13. Virtual XI (not bad except for Angel & DLTTEOAS)

From what I've heard -

1. Piece of Mind
2. Somewhere in Time
3. The Number of the Beast
4. Iron Maiden
5. Powerslave
6. Seventh Son of a Seventh Song

They're the only ones where I have heard the majority of the albums.

The Phantom of the Opera and The Clansman are Maiden's best songs.