Comparing Maiden studio albums and Metallica studio albums

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
I am going to compare Maiden's studio albums to Metallica's studio albums and give a brief reason(s)

Maiden are on the left, Metallica are on the right, the winner is the one in capitals at the end,

here we go:
Iron Maiden v Kill Em All=KILL EM ALL
Killers v Ride The Lightning=RIDE THE LIGHTNING
Number Of The Beast v Master Of Puppets=TIE
Piece Of Mind v ...And Justice For All=...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
Powerslave v Metallica=POWERSLAVE
Somewhere In Time v Load=LOAD
7th Son Of A 7th Son v Reload=7TH SON OF A 7TH SON
No Prayer For The Dying v St Anger=TIE

Profånity said:
I am going to compare Maiden's studio albums to Metallica's studio albums and give a brief reason(s)

Maiden are on the left, Metallica are on the right, the winner is the one in capitals at the end,

here we go:
Powerslave v Metallica=POWERSLAVE
7th Son Of A 7th Son v Reload=7TH SON OF A 7TH SON

There must be something special with these Iron Maiden Vs Metallica threads

Should do maybe a Slayer vs Metallica thread ;) :B

Profånity said:

You´re GAY !! :ill:

Profånity said:
Is that a fact?

awestbat2_chop.jpg

Profånity said:
Is that a fact?

Yes cause you know almost everyone will disagree with you on that one.

Besides you should compare thei albums near or when they were released on the same year. Not accourding to which order to when they were released.

I dont get it!. What do you think, why should someone compare Metallica and Iron Maiden? I mean, I can't see really much things they have in common. I know, both do metal, but I would say their style is not very compareable. For me Iron Maidens music is much more passionated as the albums by Metallica. The other thing is that Bruce Dickenson (and Iron Maiden) is much more productive as the guys from Metallica.

And the last and for me the most important fact is, that Iron Maiden is always doing their best to be the beast and the best and not riding the lightning to my pocket by shitty, nearly mainstream music. I love Metallica-songs like Fuel, Master of Puppets, but take Garage Inc. and you see, that those songs that were successful, were covers (Turn the Page, Whiskey in the jar)... That's not a good sign for a band. And well.. with St. Anger, they have commited suicide... I really have big hopes for the new Iron Maiden album. And even as Brave New World was more open to the masses it still is one of the best albums that was published in that year! My idea to the Metallica problem (St. Anger) is, that now as Megadeth (who are much more original; and thats the point with Maiden too) is out of the race (because Mustains problem with the hand), they have no fear being shitty and there is no contest anymore...

And one final note. As I write on my lyrcis, I checked the lyrics of the Brave New World album and than just for curiousity the lyrics of St. Anger. It's like comparing a little childs rhymes with a poem by a professional writer on this card Maiden will always own Metallica...

Lets at least compare bands in the same genre for christsakes!
Yes they're both metal, but on 2 different ends of the spectrum.
That's like comparing Slayer with Hootie and the fucking Blowfish.
Theres no need or point.

GregadetH said:
Lets at least compare bands in the same genre for christsakes!
Yes they're both metal, but on 2 different ends of the spectrum.
That's like comparing Slayer with Hootie and the fucking Blowfish.
Theres no need or point.

Hey, don't make me start a thread comparing Hootie and Slayer's albums. :Spin: