Rap Metal

Haters... From what i heard of Limp Bizkit didn't seem bad. It can sound weird but honestly I don't think its horrible. And if it is then im sure theres much worse.

If you don't see what's wrong with the statement "well there's much worse" then I am afraid you are a lost cause at the moment.

But hey, listen to what you want :D .

Lol sorry if rap metal isn't your thing but don't go saying Limp Bizkit is shit. Their new material i'll admit isn't as good as their early work but it's alright theres some songs I don't like by them. Anyway, don't hate if you can't support yourself.

I think the hatred for Limp Bizkit is pretty justified, considering they were part of a mainstream trend that has all but fizzled out in the past few years.

Lol sorry if rap metal isn't your thing but don't go saying Limp Bizkit is shit. Their new material i'll admit isn't as good as their early work but it's alright theres some songs I don't like by them. Anyway, don't hate if you can't support yourself.

Where is the metal in Limp Bizkit?

@ youdontknowme
Wait I'm lost. Let me get this straight. You hate the mainstream. Everyone has a different taste. I suggest you get use to that if you haven't. I have to live around hip hop addicts blasting Chris Brown and Young Jeezy and I despise it because to me it's unappealing. So please save it.

@ Dakryn
picard-sigh.jpg

then perhaps you never listened to any of Limp Bizkit's material.

stop the hate

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... Moving on to discussion. If you want some Limp Bizkit material heres a few samples... It's not exactly the newest material ever.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYXZAAlxzOI&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9e69s9Fspc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I dislike the vocal style of those kinds of artists. Also I think it's better to have white rappers in a metal band rather than black. Not being racist but it works out better. No offense to colored people. Unless it's Ice-T cause he pulls it off real good. And the composition has to fit in. You can't just have a full blown hip hop gig with a few metal riffs. That would blow hard.

You've got some balls posting Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock videos on here, I'll give you that. Unfortunately for you, it is an objective TRUTH that
those bands came from a sick and horrible alternate dimension where things like irony and taste do not exist, yet somehow managed to offend the entire cosmos so badly they had to develop the technology for a space capsule that could be sent to the nearest black hole. Somehow through an astronomically small quantum probability (i.e. rotten luck), they and their capsule circumvented being utterly crushed by a gravitational force so great that not even light can escape it's pull, popped out the other side into our universe, immediately offending its sensibilities, and following a perfect trajectory towards our planet, were soon bound to land somewhere in the Midwest of the United States. Their coming was foretold in the 80's by the mad ramblings of the prophet Flava Flav but fell on deaf ears and thus the crisis was unable to be averted.

This is quite possibly one of the greatest posts ever made on this forum.