Raphael Van der Vaart

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
When I saw the friendly between Ajax and Milan, I saw a superb young player. Raphael Van der Vaart. He plays behind the strikers, has a very good technic (like nearly all dutch players) and scores a lot of goals. He is only 18 years old.

The second one is Djebril Cisse from Auxerre. He is a young striker, as I know.
Do you think it'd be good 4 us to sign one of them?
Anyway, it won't be easy because Ajax and Auxerre try to build a winning team...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Posts: 42 | Joined May 2001 | Posted on: 7:35 am on Sep. 3, 2001 | IP

IGOR

Primavera player
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Italy there are many young and good players too,(Brighi,Toni,Doni,Cipriani) about Cisse,I have heard Inter wanna buy him

Total Posts: 179 | Joined Aug. 2001 | Posted on: 7:58 am on Sep. 3, 2001 | IP

lacerase

Primavera player
but juventus seem to have a liking to dutch and uruguayan players.

we bought de windt for the you team last season, remember?

but we should check these guys out.

van der vaart is a playmaker, like what we said we needed.

as for cisse, i dont know. we have rigoni, and romano[the cl guy].

i think we have to concentrate also on the young players at turin.

i think tacc is a superb player, and if maresca trains 2 times more than what tacc did, he would be superb, since i hear both play the same.

so likewise, if we get the youth, they will give us a future.
del piero was the successor of roby.

but who will be his successor?

the dutch have the most professional players- i have to admit.

we have a superb defence, and forward line is very good.

but if we need a playmaker...

-----
http://www.footballranking.com

Total Posts: 134 | Joined Aug. 2001 | Posted on: 8:06 am on Sep. 3, 2001 | IP

Alex

President
Disregarding the needs of our team, Cissé is a fantastic player. He scored 6 goals in his first 3 games in the league, with a breattaking 4 goal package away at Rennes in the very 1st round. He was also runner-up topscorer at the WC U20, behind Saviola. Along with Mexes, he was the biggest star of the French team in the tournament.

Cissé is extremely fast, Henry style explosive player and he is said to have a bright future ahead of him. No, I didn't see him play, this is from France Football

-----
Forza Alex! Forza Juve!
[Alex = numerodix ~= Martin Matusiak]

Total Posts: 1066 | Joined Dec. 2000 | Posted on: 4:12 am on Sep. 4, 2001 | IP

Juvelino

Promising youngster
I like Cisse. Have read in the newspaper about him and everything they write about him is good. About the other guy I don't know anthing, but I guess if they say he is good then he is. Now to everybody that don't like non italian players. Please stop whith that, you are making me sick. Platini, Van Basten, Savicevic, Batistuta, Maradona and more where all non italian players, but they go down as one of the greatest in Seria A history. Why buy semi good italian players when you can get a superb non italian guy. I woul rather have sean Saviola at Juve then Cipriani, it's a shame that he went to Barcelona. DP and TREZ= a international mix, but leathel.

Total Posts: 41 | Joined July 2001 | Posted on: 7:34 am on Sep. 4, 2001 | IP

kweku

Promising youngster
I agree i would love to see both Cisse and van der vart in the juve shirt. They are pure talent

Total Posts: 4 | Joined Sep. 2001 | Posted on: 8:09 am on Sep. 4, 2001 | IP

ErikP

Primavera player
Van der Vaart is pure talent. But he's not very experienced yet so we shouldn't expect too much of him right now. Give him some more time!

I don't know the other guy all too well!

-----
Forza Juve! Non sono i squadri superiori!