Rapid Burial Permenatey Buried!

peoplehater

Dec 25, 2001
st.john`s
Visit site
As mentioned in another thread RAPID BURIAL are no longer a functioning band. Afeter 3+ years of fuckery and numerous member changes I am not going to try to start it up again!
It just seems that as a drummer I cannot hold things together and as the only person who was really dedicated to WRITING death metal music and putting sinscere effort into the project it just wasnt meant to be.
I might try and release some of the older material that was recorded with Evan "Goliath" Chalker on guitars with traks like " Face Fuck the dead" "Shit fetish,"gore covered killer" and "mental conditioning" all they need is vocal traks so we`ll see what happens, but as for the last break up all im going to say is that we just could agree on anything. there were numerous problems but mostly between myself and the guitarist. I think bands as relationships are some of the more difficult things you`ll attempt in life and i have made a go.
R.I.P Rapid Burial

Sorry to hear it Jesse. You guys were a great band and great guys to drink with. I never got a chance to pick up a cd from you before I left though. I was loaded at the Hall when I saw you last and I was just leaving. All I remember is playing a very bad last show (loaded), turning my guitar off halfway through a song and thought I blew the amp (loaded), and running into you on the way out (loaded). I'll have to pick one up over Christmas when I'm home.

we wanted to let people know that even though the name Rapid Burial is DEAD, the band is NOT. Jesse is no longer a part of the group. He left on his own accord. Bill and I are still writing brutal music and keeping our material with the exception of Jesse's riffs. We are still going to use my (original ) lyrics.
we have now incorporated Noel Smart on drums and Joe Dolomont on guitar. Bill will take on the vocal brutality. It's too bad that he felt that he was the only person dedicated to the band because dedication means jamming more than 3 times a season. We understand your reasons for leaving, but other arrangements could have been made. You FUCKED us over like everyone else that you've ever dealt with in the past. Just a note of caution: beware when joining a band with an immature unexperienced fucker or dumbass who wants to control everything in the band when he (or she) has no idea what they are doing (you know who you are)
Look forward to more brutal, tighter music in the future (with new additions to the band). To anyone who was/is into our music, WE WILL BE BACK SOON. METAL UP YOUR ASS AND DRINK BEERS. SUPPORT THE SCENE. RICK AND BILL :lol:

First off,
Fuck You! Supporting the scene does not include talking shit about people on public message boards.
I have spent a long time working hard to form a band and make things happen, and it hasnt worked out but I got the ball rolling on numerous occasions. Every group needs a leader and if you want to sit around all day drink beers and dream of world dominaton go ahead
I am interested to hear what you guys intend to play and I plan to continue writing music myself so good luck.
J