Rapture Rocks

Goffdahl

Lappedykker
Nov 10, 2003
Copenhagen
www.pelantas.com
I have been listening to Rapture all day now (well it feels like it. At least 6-7 hours...) and I really like it! Nice work wes! Lot of improvement the last 14 days!!! Really lot of variation both in style (though I don't like all the clean vocal-heavy metal!!!) and regarding known/unkown bands! Thanks for listening to the suggestion about more underground metal! I must say it's a good selection of undergound bands You have added. Specially I'm impressed with Lysanxia and Hellcaust but some other of the underground bands are also very much to my liking!
Keep up the good work!

And for some recommendations for future Rapture uploads!

Shining - Sucidal mid-tempo black metal with Hellhammer on drums
Yyrkoon - French "underground" progressive death metal! Very good!
Skyforger - Nice Latvian Pagan metal
New Einherjer - looking forward to hearing which direction they have taken!

thanks so much and YOU rock for listning to rapture!
as far as the clean shit i am trying to keep it friendly to everyone i could care less about 99% of power metal etc....
i do have quite a bit of underground stuff to play and i will continue to do so it has turned out to be a plus!great suggestion i would have never even though of putting unsighned shit on the station because i thought no one would give a shit.
i like sht suggestions of bands you have all sounds very interesting but i do not have any of those releases.
but here is(some of) what is coming up in the next download!
infamy
iniquity
watch me burn
circle of dead children
vill fraud (underground)
havoc (underground)
season of decay (underground)
skullpl8 (underground)
oliver magnum
forte
unearth!
man i have not even dented the great music i plan on playing so keep tuned in bro!
and thanks again for all of the suggestions and for listning!
wes