Rare Opeth stuff I put up on Ebay!

Jan 28, 2002
Stockholm/SWEDEN
www.opeth.com
Hey guys!

I've spent a fortune buying some psychedelic records so now I'm sellling some rare Opeth and Bloodbath shit to maybe get some cash back into my "Lp spender" account. Yes, I know it's expensive but this stuff is fuckin' rare so no complaints, alright!? Just figured you might wanna check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4066834081&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Check the other stuff under "View sellers other items".

And since you're gonna ask about it..."Werner Huber" is a character from a ol' Sierra PC game called "The beast within". Good game!

Take care guys!
Mike

Cool. Mikael your gonna get a load of money for this stuff. But you might aswell have put on the descripton 'by the way I am MIKAEL AKERFELDT!' you'dve got alot more money merely by exploiting the fact that you are the Opeth vocalist guitarist. Anyway I want that Deliverance edit....

NightsilentWater, i guess you're gonna be interested !!
I wish i could get the Deliverance edit cd since i already have the 3 first original albums and the flag...but kinda expensive though..

You fuckin' collectors and your rare memorabillia and paying so much money for it :lol:

I have to say though the BWP poster and original Orchid CD really peaked my interest. Still, I have a feeling that the prices will get very very high with some collectors out there, so I won't even bother :)

Moonlapse said:
It's ebay; You can probably find Mary's virginity on sale.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! well it explains that water into wine shit he pulled, and also all those loaves of bread and fish.

Maybe i can get those floating shoes he used that time
:hotjump:

oh crap, I have that MAYH edition without the logo, too, but I removed the damn sticker! 50$ is a lot, I think I paid around 15$ when I bought it some years ago...of course I'll keep it

Well, I don't like signed stuff really so I won't flash around that it's my band and "Yeah! I'll sign it too!!" If the person who wins wants me to sign then fine, I'll do it. Werner Huber is very drawn back but a good polite and honest seller, albeit slightly expensive, the fucker!

I've bought originals of Weed, Linda Hoyle, Gomorrha, Horse, Andromeda, Höst, Day of phoenix, Pink fairies and so on. Those of you who know that stuff also knows that they're not exactly bargain bin records anymore.

Eazy rider!
Mike

ey dorian is the punchline in your signature meant to be the irony? :D

Damnit Mike now you've made me want to start bidding on the damned shit. Orchid original pressing signed by the boys... *drooling*