rare tabs thread

War_Blade

Feb 8, 2006
planet troll
I think it would be cool to have a thread where we share hard to find tabs.

right now im looking for crazy doctor by the band loudness.

heres where you can find all the rare tabs you'll ever need:

http://www.ronimusic.com/

1. download amazing slow downer.
2. Get a CD or mp3 of the song you want to learn
3. Get some tab paper or a notation program
4. Get to work transcribing!

I know its really easy just to find tabs but its much more rewarding to transcribe something yourself, not to mention you'll be training your ears in the process. :)

lol, dude im nowhere near good enough to do that. my ears are crap. All the songs i have tried to tab out always turn out totally different then the real tab.

lol, i'm such a dumbass. I've never thought about slowing down a song to tab it. The mind of an engineer?? Maybe not just yet :lol:.

I'm kinda trying to ween myself off tabs. Mainly cos i'm focussing more on piano these days and guitarists cant tab piano for shit, but also i'm trying to just pick up the scales and jam along until i get it. That way I'll eventually be able to pick up an idea and run with it.... like in a band situation. For example, if I got good enough to pretty much pick up liquid tension experiment songs straight away, then really I would be good enough to jam with them as long as my improvisation was just as good. Knowing that they are the kings of improv, then this would be a GREAT accomplishment.

Maybe try to work on relative/perfect pitch. I'm crap at both but they would be a huge help.

I had been looking for the tab for "in the shadow of our pale companion" by Agalloch for a long while, so imagine how annoyed I was to find it had been put up on mysongbook.com, only for them to pull access to them all.

If anyone has this... feel free to send it my way ;)

Yngvai X said:
heres where you can find all the rare tabs you'll ever need:

http://www.ronimusic.com/

1. download amazing slow downer.
2. Get a CD or mp3 of the song you want to learn
3. Get some tab paper or a notation program
4. Get to work transcribing!

I know its really easy just to find tabs but its much more rewarding to transcribe something yourself, not to mention you'll be training your ears in the process. :)

Hey, I use that program too. :kickass: