The Tabs-thread

I've started making a MIDI of "Destiny Calls."

So far the song's time signatures are crazy!!! What would be the time signature of the first two riffs?

It sounds to me like 11/8, then 23/16, then 13/8 twice, then 4/8, then 12/8, and then 14/8......

Btw, I have the whole piano part after the cutoff, the bass string chords, and that first riff afterwards mapped out, if you want it :)

It sounds to me like 11/8, then 23/16, then 13/8 twice, then 4/8, then 12/8, and then 14/8......

Btw, I have the whole piano part after the cutoff, the bass string chords, and that first riff afterwards mapped out, if you want it :)

That would be awesome!! I have mapped all of the guitar, bass and drums from the beginning to where the vocals come in. I would like the bass part (just to check against my own), and piano part (so it can come earlier) :)

I'm currently working on the keys to the great escape, I have alot of the leads and piano bits down, although struggle with the strings and orchestral stuff. I'm also finding it really difficult to identify what the keys are playing when the other instruments are so much more prominent than them throughout most of the song. Anyone know any software that could help me out?

What format is that tab and how do I open it?

Oh, right... Sry, that's in tuxguitar format. It's a free version of GP (don't know how it compares, I've only used tux...). I can't seem to get it to save as a GP format, though.. You can try it again, it might have worked, but I can't tell. I did, however, upload a MIDI version, so you can take that if you want it instead :)

I have now posted a tab for "The Black Parade" solo on Ultimate-guitar.com. I will return here with the link to the tab once its up on the site! :wave:

Sure thing Eddy, just give me a day or two! :worship:
My tab hasn't been approved yet on U-G.com, darn! :mad:
Is there a faster way to publish solo tabs here on the internet?

Hey there! I'm not how many of you have seen my cover of A New Balance but here it is anyway :) Mistakes and all!
And thanks to you guys here for all the SW tabs, truly some amazing work!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKwWNX-dqKQ&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
Great to be apart of the forums!

Sure thing Eddy, just give me a day or two! :worship:
My tab hasn't been approved yet on U-G.com, darn! :mad:
Is there a faster way to publish solo tabs here on the internet?

just upload to a hosting site like mediafire or dropbox and link on here :p

Anyone wants the "Long Way Home" keyboard sheet? I was struggling to find it, and, due to my failure, I ended up writing it. Will be done in a few days, though. Just let me know, and I'll e-mail it (I have SERIOUS issues with tab posting sites). See you around.

Anyone wants the "Long Way Home" keyboard sheet? I was struggling to find it, and, due to my failure, I ended up writing it. Will be done in a few days, though. Just let me know, and I'll e-mail it (I have SERIOUS issues with tab posting sites). See you around.

Ye that'd be awesome :)

Has anyone checked out my tab for the KOWW solo? I would love to get some feedback! :Smokin: