The Tabs-thread

Of course that's fine with me. I did the Guitar Pro to share it with you guys!
I'm also considering doing the keys, but I do NOT know if it will go as well as the guitar did. Neither do I know how much time I got atm so I can't promise anything.
But I'll try!

P.S: If you want help, don't mind asking!

If someone tabbed the drums that would be so awesome. That way I could generate a backing track :oops:

Keys would be awesome aswell.
As would Wiseman...and King of Whitewater...and pretty much every other song :lol:

Got myself a new guitar so tonight me and my mate are having our first "Les Off" session to TGE.

Hi y'all!

I still get extremely many e-mails regarding the Walking Tall solo.
I'm almost getting tired of explaining what's going on so I just thought I'd start a tabs-thread here where everyone can share their tabs.

The tabs do not necessarily need to relate to seventh wonder, but I guess there are better spots on the web for a general tabs site so it would make more sense to keep it at least somewhat related to the band.

It would also be an excellent place to share exercises and/or playing tips and discuss techniques etc...

Since this is merely an introduction I will make the first post after this one to get the thread going.

hi man!!

i'm new in this metal forum and i want to know a thing.

Are u really member of Seventh Wonder???

Very nice mate, you should put the part in GLDF's TGE tab. Then one day we might end up with a complete tab :D.

Also 3/4 guitar solos are down on my part. Me and my mate keep panning the first arp solo on each other as I don't think either of us has the minerals to learn it. If we get that down we'll be up to 24mins of TGE with no errors in one run. Youtube video possible but not likely :rofl:

I'm doing a full tab for King of Whitewater. A few measures in, I found that the guitar plays a D, half a step below the 6th string. My dad said that a European Bb is the same as an American A. Does anybody know if this is true?

Is it possible that Johan used a seven-string on the song, or maybe just tuned down more than a half-step for the intro (or the whole song)? Otherwise, maybe you're hearing an undertone from one of the other instruments?

Hello all!

I do have a full-band (obviously excluding all of the sound-effects and dialogue) MIDI file for "A New Beginning" and am working on a full-band MIDI for "Welcome to Mercy Falls" (I am at the first chorus without keyboards and vocals).

Here is the "A New Beginning" MIDI. There are some chords which are a little funky to find the notes within, especially the beginning, and there are currently no slides, bends, quick arpeggios, etc. There is one extra guitar, piano, and bass track on the MIDI (they are there for amplifying certain parts). I welcome any changes (even conversion to Guitar Pro 5) as long as I am credited for creating the original MIDI.

Also note that I am not a drummer, so some of the tom-toms used for the fills might be wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kh5hho8ubaz433j

Is it possible that Johan used a seven-string on the song, or maybe just tuned down more than a half-step for the intro (or the whole song)?

Not based on the other comments on here...

Otherwise, maybe you're hearing an undertone from one of the other instruments?

I wouldn't expect it, based on the sound... But it's possible, I haven't done the strings yet...

Here is the "A New Beginning" MIDI. There are some chords which are a little funky to find the notes within, especially the beginning, and there are currently no slides, bends, quick arpeggios, etc. There is one extra guitar, piano, and bass track on the MIDI (they are there for amplifying certain parts). I welcome any changes (even conversion to Guitar Pro 5) as long as I am credited for creating the original MIDI.

Also note that I am not a drummer, so some of the tom-toms used for the fills might be wrong.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kh5hho8ubaz433j

Thanks! Been wanting to learn this for a while :)

I've started making a MIDI of "Destiny Calls."

So far the song's time signatures are crazy!!! What would be the time signature of the first two riffs?

@haunt: No problem!