TAB Thread

HAemlock

Aurora Borealis
May 31, 2009
● TAB Thread ●

You can post tabs / try to correct tabs from EToS's songs here. As you can see there is only a few EToS's tabs on the net wich are not very accurate. So I'll take charge to do this thread where I will manage all the tabs that everyone will make. (Tabs format : Guitar Pro 5)

Vilda Mánnu :
02 - Burning Flames' Embrace(by Goashem & Haemlock)
02 - Burning Flames' Embrace (by Goashem)
(Guitars tuned in E Standard)

Chaotic Beauty :
01 - Shattered Soul (by Haemlock) (No Drums)
02 - Blood of Faith Stains my Hands (by haemlock) (not finished yet)
03 - Autumn's Grief (by Haemlock)
04 - The Seventh Eclipse (by Haemlock)
(Guitars tuned in E Standard)

A Virgin and a Whore :
01 - Aurora Borealis (by Haemlock)
03 - Prophetian (by Haemlock) (Keyboard Solo not finished yet)
06 - The Last One for Life (by Haemlock) (not finished yet)
09 - Aeon (by Haemlock) (Not Finished yet)
XX - As I Die (Paradise Lost cover) (by Haemlock) (Not finished yet)
(Guitars tuned in D# Standard)

Before the Bleeding Sun :
(Guitars tuned in D Standard)
02 - Another Me (by Haemlock) (Not finished yet)

Children of the Dark Waters :
02 - Baptized by the Blood of Angels (by Haemlock) (Corrections coming soon / No Drums)
03 - Tears of Autumn Rain (by Haemlock) (Some mistakes in the lead and keyboard part in the interlude/solo section)
XX - Vilda Mánnu [Re-recorded version] (by Haemlock) (No Drums, Bass is just a copy of the rythm guitar)
(Guitars tuned in D Standard)

I've corrected Prophetian (link uploaded), I think it's accurate, but I haven't corrected the 2nd part of the keyboard solo yet ...

Vilda Mannu [Re-recorded Version] Uploaded.
I'm making all the tabs of AVaaW album now, i will work on others tabs after that ...

Tears of autumn rain done !
(And Aurora Borealis corrected (Chorus Keyboards, some mistakes in the rythm guitars and Lead Keyboard)

Cool...haven't tried to play the songs by your tabs yet, but I really looking forward to the whole "virgin" album and especially The River Flows Frozen...

I've worked on this tab but i've not finished to tab the guitar solo, other parts are almost like you ... thanks Jarmo

I've tabbed BFE (helped by your tab Jarmo), but, by ear, I've found that some riffs/note are not the same of your tab, so you can look on my tab (And I've tabbed the solo)
And I've uploaded a part of Another Me.

Thanks, but for the moment I don't continue to tab ETOS stuff ... I'm working on Children of Bodom tabs with Arcane & Mitch