Rare TESTAMENT pics from the past!

These are from Christine Natanael's personal collection. (Do not use without permission).

rob-rr-chuck.jpg

eric-louie-bw.jpg

chuck-charlie.jpg

bw-louie.jpg

greg-ram-jeff.jpg

Truely great pics. Thank you TL for posting them for us to see. Of course, my favs are anything of the old school line-up and members. You should put them on the photos page on the site as well.

Thanks Krawczus.I'd never heard any music by Annihilator until the other night when I downloaded a couple of songs from their website. Very good and I'll probably buy an album some day. :)

progmetalgod said:
Thanks Krawczus.I'd never heard any music by Annihilator until the other night when I downloaded a couple of songs from their website. Very good and I'll probably buy an album some day. :)

You're welcome dude. Annihilator recorded few great albums... I recomand Alice In Hell - the best, the one, the only! On 2nd place for me is Refresh The Demon... Some ppl like Never, Neverland, but its not the best in my opinion...
Also you can download video of new cd (All For You) on official web site or mine... (mine is in Polish...)

Chuck is just covered in tats now, anyone have good close-up pix of his arms?
Just kinda curious what he wears on his skin. What a dedicated metal maniac.

I am f'king waiting for a new disc. FUCK! hurry up!

hey guys...glad you like the old pics....
i've sent lots more to the webmaster, who will be posting them....
also:
if you go to getthrashed.com and check the media section you can see others from my collection that will be in the movie called "Get Thrashed"

and

you can always go to my site: crushermagazine.com click on archives and scroll down to downloads for more pics old and older as well as click on downloads in the menu (and click through to the last page) for a few pics from hanging in the hotel with the guys before the March Metal Meltdown when Louie stopped by....

as for alumni news: Greg came by the house last night and we went down to see Alex play with his jazz trio...can't wait to get those pics to let you guys see...great fun stuff!

cheers,
christine natanael