Rare Tube Saturation Plugin

Fox Mulder

The Truth Is Out There
Jan 22, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
There was this post about some 'some kind of a tube' saturation' plug on here a few months back that everyone was drooling over. It wasn't one of those conventional tube saturation plugs like PSP and the like. It seemed pretty sophisticated. Users here were saying stuff about how it was a bit ahead of it's time and most computers can't take the load that well. You could choose different types tubes and all... What was that? Can anybody recall?

Oh and yes, it wasn't free. And it wasn't by one of those well-known firms either.

The search function didn't help.

Edit: I think I remember seeing Machinated or Ermz there. I really can't recall much, but I saw one of you guys, or both. Hope that rings a bell.

Some Nebula tube saturation thing maybe? I think Ermz uses a lot of Nebula tube saturation nowadays.

no, no, it was WaveArts' plug for sure.
"Users here were saying stuff about how it was a bit ahead of it's time and most computers can't take the load that well"
Yeah, that's the one.

I've been using this, its subtle but it sometimes can add that extra little saturation.
Voxengo Warmifier
warmifier16.jpg

When I tried the demo of it, it sounded pretty cool and I liked the concept they took in designing the plugin by actually trying to emulate the electronics, but when I tried it, I noticed a lot of DC offset, which made me not want it. Anyone else notice this problem?