Rate avators & sigs.

Well, sometimes I do remember stuff that I shouldn't too... I tend to do that quite often, but dunno why.

ps: And now I'll rate you:
av 7/10 and... sig 8/10 cause I like it a lot :)

^avatar 10/10 cuz i like dimmu and im waiting for that album to come out.
sig - cant rate it cuz i dont understand it XD :p

The first one's from Alexi talking about his dislike of fangirls that want to have his phone number and his adress everytime he goes to a bar.
And second one's from Silenoz,he says some people wanted to call Dimmu Borgir a teenie-pop-band til they heard the new stuff.

I'll translate it proper if I got the time to!

^avatar 6/10 cause I don't like it that much, maybe it's the colors
signature 6/10 cause I don't understand a word.... :p ....:)

Ok, I'll give you 10 points for that pic,it's sweet

and 8 points for your sig, the pic's okay, I'm not such a fairy person

Thanks. :)
Anyway I don't think it's important but that's not a fairy, but a "lost angel"... it's been misunderstood many times, I've seen, but it's irrelevant.

^ yes.

sig- 1/10
oh im so hurt im gonna go hang myself...

my question is not answered though, that ppl hate me is good and all, and i give a bulls ass for your opinion on my sig and avatar. but for the harmonic ppl, they only give good rates. so is there any bad rate? (im excluding myself)

oh im so hurt im gonna go hang myself...

my question is not answered though, that ppl hate me is good and all, and i give a bulls ass for your opinion on my sig and avatar. but for the harmonic ppl, they only give good rates. so is there any bad rate? (im excluding myself)
Don't know if there's any bad rate here...
Btw, your sig is awesome, I like it a lot, it's definitely 10/10!

^avatar - 5/10 suposed to be funny, but it just wont do it for me :p
sig - 9/10 those quotes are awesome lol

^ Av 9/10 [if that's you, you're very pretty. :)]
Sig 9/10 [I love starsigns etc and that movie was awesome! ;)]

I don't expect to get much for mine, but I did spend almost an hour working on it. >_< It wasn't for this forum, it doesn't really go with it, but I thought "why the hell not?" *Shrugs*

^ avatar = 9/10 'cause Bodom are teh shizzle

sig = 4/10 I only like CoB out of those bands and I think it's a bit too many.