Rate avators & sigs.

Cofee_Annihilator said:

sig wtf/10

sig wtf? I explain.... I put in my sig all the things that I love, in order:
- night with its starry sky, that I related to Van Gogh "Starry Night"... for the colours are very similar, so there's a bond between these two things;
- "The Kiss" of G. Klimt, cuz I love Klimt's style, and this his work is different from the previous in my sig (the Starry Night of Van Gogh), previously cuz it's full of a vital light but in a different manner.... and so, again, I wanted to put near the photo (on the right) of a finnish landscape, that I like a lot...
Here you have the story of my sig: everything I put there...has a sense....that's all :)

av: 9/10 (colour would be nice :))
sig: ..... 9/10 coz the pics rawk

HomerJ_123 said:
av: 9/10 (colour would be nice :))
sig: ..... 9/10 coz the pics rawk

colour would be nice? sorry, that's my face, I can't change it.... :cry:

about your av and sig: avatar --> 8 (sorry, I don't like Simpson a lot :cry: ) and signature --> I don't know at the moment.... :)

anyway, on my avatar, don't it seem to you that I am really dropped out from the cover of Follow The Reaper??!! :heh:

well about the color: i meant.. its.. well just black blue and white.. :(

HomerJ_123 said:
well about the color: i meant.. its.. well just black blue and white.. :(

yes, but with those colours...where do you think have I come from??! Right from the Follow The Reaper cover!!.. :heh:
well, so take your FtR cd and look it: don't you see me?! I'm right there....back, a bit up and a bit down.... a bit on the left but also on the right.... :D

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
yes, but with those colours...where do you think have I come from??! Right from the Follow The Reaper cover!!.. :heh:
well, so take your FtR cd and look it: don't you see me?! I'm right there....back, a bit up and a bit down.... a bit on the left but also on the right.... :D
:) normal color would be nicer though :)