sig 10

but as you live far from me, i'll take 2 points

av 8
sig 8

you can get those 2 points back, they are here in my house,
i'll be waiting in my bed

edit@ after 18 o'clock please
can i come?

yes guys, we gotta pay respects for Steve... more respect...

back on topic:
signature ....I'm waiting you'll add something else...

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
I explain.... I put in my sig all the things that I love, in order:
- night with its starry sky, that I related to Van Gogh "Starry Night"... for the colours are very similar, so there's a bond between these two things;
- "The Kiss" of G. Klimt, cuz I love Klimt's style, and this his work is different from the previous in my sig (the Starry Night of Van Gogh), previously cuz it's full of a vital light but in a different manner.... and so, again, I wanted to put near the photo (on the right) of a finnish landscape, that I like a lot...
Here you have the story of my sig: everything I put there...has a sense....that's all :)

To Rider of Justice: I quote myself to make you understand... :)
And then the lyrics are just taken from different songs: the first is "Silent night, Bodom night", the second is "Breathe no more" by Evanescence, and the last is "Ridere di te" that is an italian song....... that's all!

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
To Rider of Justice: I quote myself to make you understand... :)
And then the lyrics are just taken from different songs: the first is "Silent night, Bodom night", the second is "Breathe no more" by Evanescence, and the last is "Ridere di te" that is an italian song....... that's all!

because the bodom/evanesence lyrics the 6/10 still stands.. be happy! sorry i dont have the same music tastes as u.

RiderOfJustice said:
because the bodom/evanesence lyrics the 6/10 still stands.. be happy! sorry i dont have the same music tastes as u.

no problem, Rider! I just wanted to explain my sig! I didn't do it to gain points... only to explain....no problem! :)

by the way.... regards to you:
avatar 10/10 (I really like it... it's particular)
signature 7/10 (cause I don't like It)