Rate my mix too - using Black Gold cymbals

Nookie_13

New Metal Member
Apr 8, 2010
Hello,
I'm producing the debut album for my band.

I used Truth Custom Emerald from JS samples, I would like to have your ears on that sample (no vocals)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really like it man! I'd like to hear it with vocals! song is pretty sick! what have you use for your drums ?

:D thanks, it's the first time is mix/master something that I record and I'm really affraid about doind all of this the wrong way.
Steven slate drums but I haven't tweak on kontakt, most of it was done on the chain.

I can send you a verison with vocals and one with the drums in solo if you want :)

Would be great man! I'd love to hear that! I'm kinda new to this world too! been involved into it since a long time but I only have one song that I've produced, mix and mastered yet! so IMO you're on the right path for sure!

@GTanguay I will send you via PM.

@oroinvictus I have layered a second snare with some reverb that is totally different from the snare kit, do you thin I should increase the fader of this one.
For th eguitars I think that the master chain does that to the guitars, I will try to reduce high medium and push around 6-800 hz like you said and repost with vocals.