RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

Animals As Leaders are awsome, love prog. shit like that. not their best song though 7/10

Next:

Last edited by a moderator:
7/10. I like some LOG, this is much better then their last album.

Next:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDw9rRl--w&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDw9rRl--w&feature=related[/ame]

7/10

Despite the cringeness of the lyrics, I actually think this is pretty epic.

8/10, One of the worst videos I've ever seen however it was a great song.

5/10 Ok, nothing special.

Next:

^^ 7.5,some of you guys listen to some crap,LOG,Black Dahlia Murder,all this new age stuff i would'nt even bother with.Probably has more to do with the age of the listener.

I honestly think the majority of this forum is below the age of 17 at this point. There seems to be a lot more people with awful taste than there was when I first started posting here.

9/10. Very impressive stuff.

A grumpy old man who longs for the days when musical intolerance towards untermetal was encouraged.

That opening aural assault after the sample left me in tears...come to think of it, the whole song did. I love Brutal Truth.
9.5/10

some of you guys listen to some crap,LOG,Black Dahlia Murder,all this new age stuff i would'nt even bother with.Probably has more to do with the age of the listener.

I honestly think the majority of this forum is below the age of 17 at this point. There seems to be a lot more people with awful taste than there was when I first started posting here.

Its more about tolerance and beeing open for new shit then age. I know more then enough 30+ year olds who are enjoying bands like LoG. Calling it crap just because you dont like it is pure ignorance and intolerance.

^Grand Magus song 4/10, never been a fan. Still ok for a listen.

Next:

10/10 FUCKING CLASSIC
Sorry to offend you man but that shit is just not worth my time listening to,there's just too much old school goodness to be had.It's just all too clean sounding..good metal's kinda like good old horror movies,it has atmosphere IMO.In saying that...