RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

7/10
Ballads, huh.
Here's one from a favorite album of mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda like Forrest Gump doing an IQ test?

relistened to the song just to confirm that it was a self indulgent pos but I was surprisingly wrong :lol: I can't believe how different the song sounded today. i must have been unlucky yesterday and only skipped around to the bad parts of the song.

6.5 is my new vote

Agreed that previous song was pretty bad. Daylight Dies - not bad. Sounds familiar though, like maybe Katatonia or something. 7.5/10

0/10 You have terrible taste in music, just leave man... please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4WUN8KWig

Because a band having an orchestra on stage with them and not thrashing at their instruments as hard/fast as possibnle automatically means they must suck, right? Kid, if you don't at least have some level of appreciation for the great grandfather of all music out there, classical music, then you should be ashamed to call yourself a music fan.

relistened to the song just to confirm that it was a self indulgent pos but I was surprisingly wrong :lol: I can't believe how different the song sounded today. i must have been unlucky yesterday and only skipped around to the bad parts of the song.

6.5 is my new vote

I would never think about rating a song without listening to the whole thing. You never know when some great solo, riff, or whatever is gonna suddenly spring itself upon you, and some good songs are made great by those kinda moments.

122106troll_header.jpg
/10

6/10 Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be based on the cover art. It just didn't move me in any way. It's like they're singing about a fantasy video game, which just makes me want to sit down play video games. Some riffs were actually pretty cool. The singer and lyrics just don't stand out.

Whereas this music has me banging my head and makes me want to go to a thrash concert: