RATE WHAT THE PERSON ABOVE IS LISTENING TO THREAD

8.25/10

Finally, someone posted something worth listening to. Good job Baroque! I would have given it an 8.5, but the beginning sounded a little reminiscent of "Metal Militia" from Metallica. However, when that second lead came in, I was hooked.

Keeping with the theme of "Ritual," these guys are NWOBHM that kept with the Doom aspect of their art, but never got signed. All of 20 years later, reformed and started putting out additional albums that made a lot of people turn heads. They have an interesting story. The singer takes a lot of getting used to, but the music cannot be denied, so I'm expecting a 2/10 for posting this.

:fu:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...I agree the singer might take a bit of getting used to. He almost sounds a bit like Ozzy, and the vocals are very dominant in the sound.
That said, the music was pretty good so I'd give it 7/10. Also the lead at about 5:20 sounds very similar to the lead at the end of Dire Straits' Sultans of Swing!

Because a band having an orchestra on stage with them and not thrashing at their instruments as hard/fast as possibnle automatically means they must suck, right? Kid, if you don't at least have some level of appreciation for the great grandfather of all music out there, classical music, then you should be ashamed to call yourself a music fan.

You really are fucking retarded aren't you?

10/10 \m/

Effigy, have you ever heard Soils of Fate's cover of that song?

And my song to be rated:

10/10 m/

Effigy, have you ever heard Soils of Fate's cover of that song?

And my song to be rated:

Wow that wasn't bad, I'm very familiar with that band but had no idea they did a Suffo cover! I bet they even used the same amp.

10/10 for DS obviously, whoever rates that better not be a faggot :)